Pucisca with its 1700 inhabitants is one of the greatest places on the island. The town is located on the inner part of the deep retracted bay on the northern side of the island. Connections are with the mainland by catamaran and ferry (Supetar to Split and Makarska-Sumartin). Pucisca is connected with other villages on the island by very good roads passing through Postira or Praznica
Pucisca is the center of the stone masonry industry. Besides stone cutting and processing, the population is engaged in agriculture: production of olive oil and wine, livestock, cheese and lamb. In recent years, tourism in Pucisca has increased significantly.
Pucisca are especially suitable for nautical tourism as it has a calm and secure bay, with modern moorings equipped with electricity and fresh water.
A few miles from Pucisca is one of the most beautiful bays on the island – “Luke” – featuring a beautiful pebble beach, moorings for yachts and other pleasure boats. There are restaurants near the sea with local eco food.
- Accommodation in private apartments.
- Secure moorings in the port of Pucisca for boats and yachts, water and electricity connections, organized waste removal.
- Bicycle routs, windsurfing, water-skiing, paragliding (in Bol), diving.
- Post office, ATM, hospital, dentist, pharmacy.
- Restaurants and taverns, pastry, coffee bar and disco.
- The bus station is in the center of the town (24 km to Supetar)
- The nearest gas stations are in Supetar (24 km), Bol (22 km) and Sumartin (25 miles)
- The airport – Airport Brac (16 miles)
Interesting destinations on Brac: Vidova gora, Blaca, Dragon Cave, Zlotni rot, Gožul, Lovrecina.